7.21.2006

Contact Me

Please call 305.299.8686 or click on the envelope below to send an email.
Email me

About Me

My photo
South Florida
Hi, my name is Sofia Miranda & I thank you for visiting my blog. I was born in Spain, & raised in Miami. For as long as I can remember, photography has always been a great passion of mine. Being that my father is also an artist & photographer, he taught me how to express myself through my craft. I love to capture people's emotions & feelings in a photograph. I've always felt the subject of the photograph isn't as important as the meaning of it. Being that most of my friends are having babies, I truely enjoy capturing that special time in their lives. I also love photographing children, families, & any special occasion. I hope you enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy sharing it with you. Feel free to leave a comment, or contact me if you're interested in hiring me as your photographer.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search the Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP